采购代表 purchasing agent
身份证 ID card
驾照 driving license
办证 make the badge
补办证 re-apply a new IC card（re-application）
个人有效证件 personal document
重要通知单 Important Notice
名片 Business card / name card
行李寄放处 Luggage office
穿梭巴士 Shuttle bus
1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.
3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. u.
4. Welcome to China.
5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
2. It’s an honor to meet.
3. Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
4. How do I pronounce your name?
5. How do I address you?
6. It’s going to be the pride of our company.
7. What line of business are you in?
8. Keep in touch.
9. Thank you for coming.
10. Don’t mention it.
11. Excuse me for interrupting you.
12. I’m sorry to disturb you.
13. Excuse me a moment.
14. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
1. What about the price?
2. What do you think of the payment terms
3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
4. What about having a look at sample first?
5. What about placing a trial order?
6. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
7. You can rest assured.
8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
9. This new product is to the taste of European market.
10. I think it will also find a good market in your market.
11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
13. Reliability is our strong point.
14. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
15. To a certain extent，our price depends on how large your order is.
16. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
17. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
18. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
19. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?
2. How do I address you?
3. My name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.
4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?
5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
6. Do you need to get back your baggage?
7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?
1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.
2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.
3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.
4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.
6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.
7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.
8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?
11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?
12. I'm sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
13. I'm sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you travel to China on business often?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. What is surprising to your about China?
6. The weather is really nice.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. What line of business are you in?
9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?
10. No wonder you're so experienced.
11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.
1. Could you say that again, please?
2. Could you repeat that, please?
3. Could you write that down?
4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
5. You mean…is that right?
6. Do you mean..?
7. Excuse me for interrupting you.
1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?
2. Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back.
3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.
4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?
5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.
6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.
7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?
8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back
9. Excuse me a moment.
1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!
2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.
3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.
4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.
6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!
1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.
2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.
3. Can we make it a little later?
4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.
5. Would you please tell me when you are free?
6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.
7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.
8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time?
9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.
10. OK, I will be here, then.
11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue?
4. We really need more specific information about your technology.
5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular.
6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.
1. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.
2. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
3. That is just under our line of business.
4. What about having a look at sample first?
5. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products.
6. The product will find a ready market there.
7. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
8. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
9. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.
10. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”.
11. Convenience-store chains are doing well.
12. We can have anther tale if anything interests you.
13. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market
14. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.
15. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
16. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.
17. I wish you a success in your business transaction.
18. You will surely find something interesting.
19. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end?
20. Our product is the best seller.
21. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?
22. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris.
23. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
24. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products.
25. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight.
26. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
27. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible.
28. This product is patented.
29. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.
30. This design has got a real China flavor.
31. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function.
32. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet.
33. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.